Friday, June 29, 2012
Love and Sympathy
It feels like years since I have posted a card! Between traveling, end of school year craziness, and company, my craft room has been collecting dust. But finally I had a chance to get in there last evening. The stamps and inks I used here are all from Stampin' Up. I cut the flowers out and popped them up on dimensionals, and stickled the center of the flowers a bit. To color the flowers, I used markers and a blender pen. Added a few tiny pearls and rounded the upper right corner to finish it off.
Besides Chicago, NYC, and D.C., we also had the opportunity to travel to Machu Picchu in Peru. If you ever get the chance to go, it is a wonderful experience. My husband was the one who really wanted to go, and I agreed to go along for the ride. But I must say....words cannot express how happy I was that I went. What a breathtaking, almost magical place. I feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to see it with my own eyes.
Hope to be back soon with another post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ginny, welcome back with a big gorgeous wow! Love your card. Sounds like you've had a fabulous start to your summer. And somehow...I think you'll be back in Chicago very soon :)!
ReplyDeleteLove the dimension of those flowers, Ginny - beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOooh I'd love to travel, especially across the pond to explore some of the USA. Sounds like you had a wonderful time on your travels!
Hugs!
x
Ginny this is SO pretty! I love those flowers! Sounds like some amazing travels! Glad to see your post!
ReplyDeleteYour travels sound amazing, especially Peru. I'm insanely jealous! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you making cards again! This one is lovely, and your coloring is wonderful. I'd forgotten about this set and need to dust it off again!