Happy 1st birthday to CAS-ual Fridays challenge blogspot! I watercolored these candles, stickled the flames, used a gold pen to draw the border, and embossed the sentiment in gold, then added a gold thin ribbon near the fold.
Clean and simple!! (and also for my husband's birthday!!) Hope everyone is well. I've been MIA on my blog for a while - as the school year is beginning to wind down, work is tipping my life out of balance at the moment. BUT, all is well.... xo



A perfect CAS with great colors. Very festive!
ReplyDeleteOh wow...love the dimension the gold adds...hope time fast forwards to June quickly for you so that you can enjoy the summer! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays Ginny!
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful birthday card, Ginny!! Your candles and sentiment are perfect...the gold accents and sentiment are perfect!! Thanks for celebrating with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)!!
ReplyDeleteThe gold accents are fantastic, Ginny! Love those colorful candles, too. Thanks for helping us celebrate this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteI love it - and this picture is better than the one you showed me. I love all the gold! Did you give it to your hubby or will he have to see it on your blog? Haha -
ReplyDeleteYumm! I love how you played with the gold elements here! Now I need a decent gold pen :) Thanks so much for joining us for this special celebration at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty - love the gold embossing!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!! We're so glad you did!!
ReplyDeleteLove that embossing and the sparkles of those candles! A fab way to sneak in a bit of bling on a guy card :)
ReplyDeleteHugs!
x
Great pics, and I agree with everyone else about the gold. Looks amazing. Love that white base, too. :)
ReplyDeleteWow the gold embossing of this card is outstanding. Beautiful.
ReplyDelete