Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July



Yes, a bit late, but it was delivered to the recipient on time.  I made this for my very good friends (who  I'm lucky enough to have as next door neighbors as well) who invited us to their house for a barbecue on the 4th.  This is the first card on which I have actually used my spritzer successfully!  The circles at the bottom are from a new Lifestyle Crafts die that I recently purchased at Archivers in Downers Grove, IL.  This die actually comes with two parts, and the possibilities are endless.  The pinwheel stamp is from Paper Source and was a gift to me by....these same friends!!!  The sentiment is from Stampin Up.  Oh, and if you notice, on the first photo, there are no gemstones on the pinwheels because I added them after I took the picture, so I took a quick close-up AFTER the fact.

 Hope you had a happy 4th!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet Ginny...love the pin wheels and the misting looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive! I love the misting and the cute pinwheels. Hope you had a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable- and sad to say, I did not notice the missing gemstones. It would be a great game to play... circle the differences in the two pictures. I'll bet your friend loved this card!

    ReplyDelete