Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Cut Above Day #5

One of the techniques from today's class was making die cuts from scraps of ribbons.  I didn't go for a real "mish-mosh" of ribbons but tried to coordinate them to make the following baby card, using my Sizzix die to cut the stars out:



I stamped the background of stars, and the sentiment is computer generated since I didn't have a stamp like this, and this was the saying I wanted.  That's it for today....hope to have another card tomorrow.

:-)) Ginny

7 comments:

  1. Really? This couldn't be cuter! Well, unless I made it. Haha - It is just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ribbons you have selected! What a fun and creative baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fabulous card. I love the colrs and the patterns you used in the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is such a fun card. The class sounds a lot fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these stars and the colors! Such a fun layout!

    And I see that it was your anniversary recently. Was it on the 24th? That is my parents anniversary too! 38 years! I had to come and say happy anniversary late! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and i forgot smooches mamacita!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the layered look of this with the stamps and then the raised ribbon stars. Nice job on the sentiment, btw, and nice ribbon! ;)

    ReplyDelete