A very simple card to wish Brian and Eunice a very happy Chinese New Year in the Year of the Dragon! I read that the Year of the Dragon is supposed to be a very lucky year, and I hope it is just that for both of you!
Goodness, I hope you're right! 2012 hasn't been good to us so far, but maybe now our luck will turn. :) I love the ric-rac border on your sweet CAS card!
Love love love this card! You really did a great job with the stamp. Can I borrow it and have a go at it? I have all sorts of ideas.... (is it to late to send them a card?)
Goodness, I hope you're right! 2012 hasn't been good to us so far, but maybe now our luck will turn. :) I love the ric-rac border on your sweet CAS card!
ReplyDeleteLove love love this card! You really did a great job with the stamp. Can I borrow it and have a go at it? I have all sorts of ideas.... (is it to late to send them a card?)
ReplyDeleteJeanne, certainly you can borrow it.
DeleteNot late at all! :D
DeleteSo cool!! wow, it's so surprising to see a Chinese New Year card rom the west! love you!
ReplyDelete