Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CAS Online Class - Day 4


I watched all the videos from the CAS Online Class but am only up to Day 4 as far as trying to make a card using the ideas and techniques offered on that day.  This one was about using a stamp in 3 different ways, and one of the ways that was demonstrated was using a big stamp (in the video and on my card the stamp was one with text) and stamping it onto something like letters and then embossing it.

I had seen this card on the Paper Source blog and liked how they had done the letters of "love you"

so I had that in mind in order to try this card.  I also did a background stamp in the "background" as well, and used Platinum Planet Brilliance Ink from Memento, one of my favorites for backgrounds on white paper.  Now I have a V-day card for my husband!!

That's it for now....on to Day 5!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!!!! You're rockin' the cards for this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Ginny. Beautiful use of the script stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards... and I think the V is worth 4 points!!!

    ReplyDelete