Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Clearly Besotted Challenge #10 - Spring!

Clearly Besotted's April challenge was to make a card about Spring!  I used one of their sets called Spring Blooms to make tulips, which are definitely a welcome sign that Spring is here!  The patterned paper I used which says "Hello sunshine" is from a 6x6 pack of paper by Lawn Fawn by the same name.  I thought it was perfect for the background, since we're all so happy to see some sun for a change.  So smile, it's Spring!!




I'm off to Panama for Easter and my spring break from school, but I do miss all my craft goodies when I'm there.  I know they'll at least be lots of sunshine, though!    Have a happy day! -Ginny

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and cheery card Ginny! Love your tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure feel SPRING after seeing your card, Ginny! Love the layering and composition! We saw the new Frank Gehry's Museum while passing through the P. Canal. That museum looks intriguing! It must be an awesome time to visit Panama this year especially! Have FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fabulous and eye catching too with those bright and cheery colours...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and happy card! It definitely shouts 'Spring!' to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the tulips I'm seeing outside and equally love the tulips on your fabulous card. They're the perfect image of spring in my opinion. Have a wonderful Easter in Panama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This definitely shouts Spring!! Love how the tulips look against the sunshine pp! Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bright and beautiful card, Ginny! I love the design, I hope you have a wonderful time in Panama :) Thank you so much for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete