I recently found this challenge called The Card Concept. It's really interesting in that you are challenged to make a card in whatever style you choose, but you have to declare what style it is. Suggestions are given as to what constitutes the different styles, so it's very helpful.
In addition, you had to make a birthday card and try to use the colors in the above image. I attempted to make a card in the CAS (Clean and Simple) style, which is harder than it looks! The card should have lots of white space. Anyway, here is my card:
The borders along the bottom are from a My Minds Eye Stella and Rose stamp set called "Remember", and the flowers are from PTI Polka Dot Parade #2. The sentiment is also from PTI.
Have a wonderful day! We're having a very rainy weekend, but at least rain doesn't have to be shoveled, so I'm happy.

I love all the polka dots Ginny. Great take on the challenge!
ReplyDeleteGinny I love this sweet scene and all the polka dots. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Card Concept!
ReplyDeleteLove the color combo! Great work!
ReplyDeleteHi Ginny! Glad to hear spring has sprung in your neck of the woods! Your card is darling- love the fresh and happy colors! P.S. Thank you so much for all the lovely and supportive comments on my blog:). And I was so happy to see your watercolored card featured on Virginia's View challenge blog!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and springy! And I totally agree about CAS design..so much harder than it looks. I would definitely say mission accomplished, though. Love the little touches of dimension you added.
ReplyDelete