This Just Us Girls Challenge is one I've never entered, but I decided to give it a try. The colors were teal, green, pink and yellow - such a pretty combo!!
Here is what I came up with:
I had just gotten this new Cane print Impression Plate from PTI and was anxious to give it a try since I've always admired it in other people's cards. I love the texture it gives!
Ginny, I would be itching to use that impression plate too...it is gorgeous! And I love that you highlighted the yellow in the color palette. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!
I think these would be hard colors to pull together... and you did it. Wonderful card with a lovely yellow base, it looks quilted. And the pink, is that versa-marked? Is that how I would say it? You know how confused I get with all the terminology. Very nice, very nice indeed!
Ginny, I would be itching to use that impression plate too...it is gorgeous! And I love that you highlighted the yellow in the color palette. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!
ReplyDeleteHow very pretty! I love this impression plate but need to use it more often. It looks fabulous in yellow!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is fabulous! LOVE that textured yellow backing!!! Amazing card! :)
ReplyDeleteI think these would be hard colors to pull together... and you did it. Wonderful card with a lovely yellow base, it looks quilted. And the pink, is that versa-marked? Is that how I would say it? You know how confused I get with all the terminology. Very nice, very nice indeed!
ReplyDeleteLovely! Those teeny tiny yellow flowers are making me grin! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls for your very first time, I hope you'll be back!
ReplyDeleteAnd such a pretty card! Love the yellow layer snuggled down in the corner like that. :)
ReplyDelete