Friday, February 17, 2012

A few other Valentine cards

I managed to make a few other Valentines, even though they're a bit late.

 2 patterned papers from Echo Park (that I was fortunate enough to find at "The Ink Pad" in New York City this past weekend), a little zig-zag stitch to join the two papers, SU Basic Gray, an embossed sentiment from Savvy Stamps, and a sweet little HA heart.  Happy V-Day, C & R.
 The cardstock here was SU Calypso Coral.  The image and sentiment were ones I downloaded from HA via Jennifer McGuire, and then I colored with colored pencils.  The XO's at the top and bottom of the card are from a SU wheel, and then to add a little glitter, I used a strip of scor-tape near the top and bottom of the white paper.  Nice and flat card to mail to my sweet Sofia.


This card uses the wonderful WPlus9 stamp set and some patterned papers from SU.  I used colored pencils again to color the hearts.  Happy V-Day, B & E.

All simple cards to send some lovin' to some special people in my life.

Happy Friday (no school here for President's weekend - yay!), even though I have plenty of my written translating work to keep me busy for a very long time!!  But I'm sure I'll be taking a few breaks now and then to sneak into my craft room - otherwise, I'll go completely insane.  Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all these cards!!!! Some of your best to date. You just keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those stitches and little heart shape. Thanks for a packetful of love ! Love how you combine two different pattern paper for the scallop borders. Whoooo loves you is so sweet for Sofia too!

    ReplyDelete