Sunday, September 19, 2010

a special thank-you



Here is a special thank-you card for my sweeter than sweet daughter, Cristina.  She surprised me with a stamp in the mail, and I LOVED it!.  So I came up with this T-U card, which now that I look at it, looks very Hero Artsy.  I stamped the background with a background stamp in Platinum Planet ink, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!  I stamped the girl, colored her with Copics, and then cut her out.  The rest was just grass from an Impress stamp, flowers from an EK Success punch, the ground from another Impress stamp, and then the sentiment, which I'm not sure where it's from.  It was a clear stamp, though.  Thanks again, Cristina!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute girl in the grass! Like~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! As the recipient of this card, I can testify to how gorgeous it is in person. The sentiment is even embossed! And you're right about Platinum Planet. That background is magnificent and adds so much to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is flat-out adorable. You GO girl!!!

    ReplyDelete