Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Friend to Friend
This is my take on the "tree" challenge that Cristina has on her blog. I'm not ready to submit cards to challenges, though.....I need more time to get comfortable with this whole blog thing. Anyway, I loved the clean look of her card, and decided to try one. I made this for a friend of mine, (actually, I've worked with her for quite a few years) who has had some health issues lately and I wanted to send her a note to let her know I'm thinking of her. I started out thinking I would use a "thinking of you" sentiment, but I saw this Stampin' Up "friend to friend" that I felt was just perfect. I scored around the outside, but I'm wondering if I should have skipped that. The little gemstone is in the shape of a heart. All in all, I'm happy with the card and will send it along to her very soon. I'm off to the post office now to mail some other things...ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think the scoring works out good! Nice card to a friend!
ReplyDelete