Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Die Cuts - Virginia's View Challenge #5


This card is for my sweet little granddaughter's 7th birthday.  "My Little Pony" has been a big part of her life so when I saw this Lawn Fawn set, I just had to get it and make a card.  I'm entering it into Virginia's View Challenge with die cuts.

I think it's been about 2 months since I've posted on my blog.  All is well, but had to get through the end of the school year blitz, then helping to watch my grandchildren for a couple of weeks in June (one of the weeks here at my house and one out at theirs near Chicago), and then trying to give some TLC to the house as well as advance in the preparations for my youngest daughter's wedding in October.  I also did make progress on a quilt I've been working on, and it's actually in the final stages, which I'm very excited about.  It's for this same little 7 year old's bed.  So, I never cease to feel and keep busy!  But I give thanks for feeling healthy enough to be able to do all these things, as well as for the enjoyment I get from making cards as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. So happy to see your lovely card for your grand daughter, Ginny! Well done on the coloring and use of dies! Yes, life is busy, but I am glad to hear that you are busy doing wonderful things! Enjoy grand-parenting, card-making and housekeeping! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View Challenge! PS: I finally got a hold of Cristina's new book today! Yay...only if I have more time in the day to read! .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginny, what a perfect card for a 7 year old. I never realized it but that pony really does look like a "my little pony". Sounds like you have boundless energy! Amazing colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My you have been busy! What a wonderful mother and grandmother you are! This card is too cute! I have a few nieces who would love just such a card...I'm learning that My Little Ponies are quite popular again. :) (PS I truly enjoy reading your comments. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ginny, I hope you did get the random prize win from JJ Bolton. If you didn't, please let me/JJ know! Congrats on the win! http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/07/spotlight-feature.html

    ReplyDelete