Saturday, October 5, 2013

WCMD 2014

Hello! Happy World Card Making Day to everyone!  It's been a while since I've posted anything but what a great day to take the time to do so!  I'm having fun browsing everyone's blogs on this fun day.  I'm posting a few cards I've made in the past couple of months that weren't for any challenges, but just for special people in my life.




The top one was for my oldest daughter's wedding anniversary. The middle one was for my youngest daughter who got engaged in July!!!  We are very excited for her.  And the last one was for a friend's wedding.  All happy occasions, which help to offset all the sympathy cards I've been making lately!

Take care, and be happy!  xo

5 comments:

  1. Happy WCMD Ginny! Such beautiful cards for such happy reasons:). You must be so thrilled about your daughter's engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful cards Ginny! I love all three of them...clean/crisp designs! So happy for your youngest! Wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the congrats card for Cristina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These three cards are gorgeous, Ginny! I always love your creations and even more pleasantly surprised that you are C's mom! My belated congrats to your youngest daughter's engagement! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete