So here is my card of "fireworks". There's a bit of sparkle on the card as well....hopefully you can see that in the second photograph.
Hope you get to go to parades, have barbecues, and celebrate our day of independence! Otherwise, maybe just a day to relax and kick back from work. Whatever it is, hope you enjoy the day.

Fun and festive card, Ginny, love all the stamping! So happy you played with us this week at the colourQ!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July Ginny!! Your card is delightful! I really love how you used the star buttons on your sentiment banner!
ReplyDeleteGreat fireworks! I love how you popped the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!
ReplyDeleteAwesome fireworks! That banner looks perfect too!
ReplyDeleteSuper fun card! Your fireworks are fabulous! Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing at ColourQ.
ReplyDeleteFantastic fireworks Ginny! Forget CASEing, I just want to make this exact card, no need to change perfection. ;)Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!
ReplyDeleteLove the sparkle and your popped out banner! Hope you had a great 4th!
ReplyDeleteAwesome celebration card, Ginny! I love how you did the banner with the sweet star button! Congratulations on the well-deserved Courtier honor from ColourQ!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your ColourQ Courtier win on your fun and pretty card!
ReplyDelete