Sunday, August 12, 2012

CFC 65



The CAS-ual Friday's challenge is to make a square card, so I really wanted to play along.  Here's my card:



The stamps are all from WPlus9, and the patterned paper is from Hobby Lobby.  I think I'm feeling ready for fall and some cooler temps after such a hot summer!  Thanks for coming by, and hope you have a happy day! -g

10 comments:

  1. Wow - you are just getting better and better with every card. You must bottle the water you are drinking and share it with me cause your cards are fab! Love all the fall colors and I miss Hobby Lobby and YOU! Kisses to all your babies out there - I am sure this week will be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous. Fall (or autumn as we like to call it over here!) is my favourite season of all time - your card sums up why with all it's gorgeous colours!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty! I can't wait to break out this fall set, and you've definitely inspired me to do it soon! The papers you chose are so pretty, too. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmm! This is so cosy and beautiful! I love the classy simplicity you've gone for and the twine is a perfect finish! I'm looking forward to buying that pumpkin - and you haven't helped my patience! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ginny! Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog:). Love your card making style so I've signed up to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo yummy autumnal colours to look at :0) wonderful card for the fall.
    Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that is so beautiful!!! And yes, since it's been in the 90s up here in the Pacific Northwest, where I never mind the cool rain, I am so ready for fall! I love the twine as a finishing touch! It also reminded me that I really need to use twine more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! That crackle background looks great behind the pumpkin and I love the patterned paper :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a stunning fall card! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a stunning card - the autumnal colours are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete