Friday, March 9, 2012

cQc #127

Look at these colors for Colour Q this week!  When I get time to participate in the challenge, I always enjoy trying to combine the colors that they come up with.  


I've had a card in my mind for a long time that I've wanted to CASE, made by my darling daughter, Cristina, so with this color scheme I decided to give it a go.  First, here is her lovely card:


I have always loved this card, and eventually I just want to copy it outright, but this is my take on it for right now with the Colour Q colors:



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. :-))  Have a great weekend!



Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts 
Brackets: PTI  (Block Alphabet Die Collection)
Heart - Stampin' Up Punch
Paper: White (PTI) Choc Chip and Calypso Coral (SU)
Other: Pearls (SU) 

12 comments:

  1. Aw! That stitched heart is the *cutest*! And I see you added glitter. :) Thanks for the CASE, too. I don't think I ever posted that card. Ha! But it's nice to know it inspired at least one person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply perfection!! Pinning this onto my Pinterest board for inspiration and future CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness. Your case is beautiful. I love the stitched heart and the touch of pearls. Truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo..i love it!! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design. love the stitched heart and die cut brackets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet and perfect for these colors! I just love your stitched heart and the tiny pearls you added to the brackets. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely CAS card, Ginny, nice job casing Cristina's card. Thanks for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both wonderful cards, but your colourQ is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! Clean and simple...the way to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card - and a pretty card to case, too. That is so cool that your daughter stamps, too! I would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, the stitched heart is precious!! And I love the teeny pearls you added to the brackets:) Thanks so much for playing at ColourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card. Congratulations on your win. I didn't see your beautiful card until you received your shout out. Love this design. I see that the apple didn't fall very far from the tree.

    ReplyDelete