Sunday, October 16, 2011

cQc #106




This is a card I made for the current Colour Q challenge using the colors black, gray, tangerine tango,  crushed curry and white.  The colors made me think of Halloween and originally I thought about using the tangerine tango for a pumpkin, but alas, no pumpkin on my card.  I still like the end result, though.  Hope you are all having a fabulous fall weekend!
 


6 comments:

  1. Super cute, Ginny! I love the little ghost peeking out from behind the label. I'm so glad you could play along with us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the ghost peaking out! The perfect card for these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card,Ginny! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out great! Love that ghost. What's the base you used? SU?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for playing along with is at ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the clean lines of this. Great Card. Thanks for joining us at Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete