Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hi ~ I decided to REALLY challenge myself this time by trying to combine two challenges.  What was  I thinking?  HA!  But oh well, why not give it a go.  It took me 2 hours to do this card.  So many little decisions that go into a single card.  Non-card makers have no idea what we go through.  Listgen to me ~ WE!  Made myself laugh, as if I'm a bona fide card maker.  Maybe if you just try, you really ARE one!  Anyway, here is my card for the Colour Q 103, and the MFT Sketch.  (Edit: I had too much difficulty trying to upload my card for the MFT Sketch, so in the end, I gave up.)




Love the color combo - so colorful!  I colored the flowers and cup vase with an Aqua brush and the stamp pads (squeezing the stamp pad before opening, and then you have a little bit to use that remains on the underside of the top when you open it up).  I embossed the sentiment although you really can't tell in the photo.  Anyway, I was happy with my 2+ hours of work, and hope you like it too.

Just entering the Lincoln Tunnel so soon will be in NYC!  -yay.  Going to see my beautiful daughter and celebrate her 27th birthday with her.    Thanks for taking a peek at my card.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Ginny! Your water coloring of the flowers is so pretty! hope your daughter had a nice birthday. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love how you used the colors. Great combining of the challenges, too. Thanks for playing at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderfully cheerful! Your coloring is lovely, Ginny. You most definitely ARE a bona fide card maker, and I'm so glad you share your creations with us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding me, miss Colour Queen? You are a card maker for sure! And way to go challenging yourself. This came out beautifully. Your coloring looks fab.

    ReplyDelete