We just got back from Alexandria, VA, where we went to our goddaughter's first dance recital and also got to give her kisses and hugs for her 5th birthday today! I stamped the upper half of the card in versamark polka dots - and the bottom half has SU designer paper. As for the stamp, I colored the "Happy" and the candles with Copic markers, and the rest of the cake with an aqua pen and ink, then added a couple of brads on the side, and a balloon (to cover up an accidental mark :-( )
I also had the opp'y to go to Paper Source in Old Town - it was so much fun to peruse their merchandise. Paper, paper, everywhere! I've been wanting to go to the one that just opened in Philly but hadn't made it there yet, so at least now I have an idea of what type of things they carry.
That's it for now....ciao!
so cute! lovely card!
ReplyDelete