Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jack

CASE'd a design by Cristina to make this card for my brother, Jack.  I used that Uni ball (?) white pen to dot around the die cut shape, stamped the scallop and punched it out, then the top layer of just a circle with a gem stone in the center.  I thought it was a fairly masculine enough card!!

I know it's past Easter, but I'll post a card later of a card I made, and also of one I made at a SU workshop, which I thought came out so cute.

I am REALLY enjoying my spring break and am taking things kind of easy rather than trying to get a million things done.  Mentally, I'd rather get the million things done, but my body is saying "NO, TAKE IT EASY"!!  My body seems to be winning out.

See you next time!

1 comment: