Saturday, November 27, 2010

b-day card, courtesy of Nerina


I made this b-day card last night for a friend whose birthday is today.  I used a design I had seen on Nerina's blog (I don't know how to attach links (yet!), but I believe her blog is Nerina's Serendipity).  I think it's just such a sweet card.  I LOVE this "Wreath for All Seasons"  stamp set from PTI which my two darling daughters gave to me for my birthday - thank you so much C & L!  And, Happy Birthday to my fabulous friend, Jeanne!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! Great pink and green make the card feel so soft and comfortable! Yes, I love the Wreath stamp too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Blush* .... thank you for CASE-ing my card! I absolutely LOVE it in pink the way you've done it ... this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete